Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I've Been Slacking...

August 21, 2013

I know, I know... I have been majorly slacking. But I am about to get things back up and running on here! Unfortunately, when I was in Brazil, I had issues posting to this site. So I wasn't able to update you. Then I got home, and I had a month off! So things were a bit boring to be posting. 

But now we are back at it, and I am in need of getting back on track! I definitely need some accountability! 

So over the next couple weeks I'm gonna post a few different things... I'll do a post about Brazil, and another special event I was apart of in July, and then on to what we are up to now! I have also started a new workout program- and I am excited about it, so I'll post about that too! 

Lots of new stuff coming, so get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment