Saturday, June 8, 2013

1 of 6... Done!

June 7, 2013

Food -
  • 10am - Perfectly Simple, Zone Perfect Bar
  • 2pm - Luna Bar
  • 4pm - Some chunks of pineapple
  • 6pm - Dinner- small piece of chicken, slice of beef, steamed veggies, 2 rolls, and a lemon bar.
  • 8pm - 2 madeleines (I had never had one before, amazing!)
  • 10pm - couple slices of cheese, and 1 madeleine.

Workout -
  • Cardio - 8 minutes... I ran for 5 minutes, (2min at 6mph, 1min at 6.5mph, 2min at 6mph), then I walked for a few minutes, started doing my intervals, but I got a very bad foot cramp, and I had to stop. I knew it wasn't worth hurting my foot!
  • Weights - Circuit - 400 movements total - 25 bench presses with two 25lb free weights, 25 sit ups. Repeat 3 more times. 10 lateral raises with two 10lb free weights, 25 triceps extensions with a 20lb free weight. Repeat 3 more times, and then do one more round of lateral raises. 50 bicep curls with two 10lb free weights.
The gym was VERY old, and it was not a very fun place with options. So it wasn't the best gym experience. 

We had our first show of this tour tonight. Folsom, California. It went great! Lots of fun, and lots of joking around. Great start to the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment