Saturday, June 1, 2013

3 Miles and a Busy Gym

June 1, 2013

I started off my day by heading to the park. I ran half a mile, walked half a mile, ran half a mile, and then walked a mile and a half - making it 3 miles total. It was wonderful weather. The storm had just ended so it was kind of overcast and not too hot!

Then I headed straight over to the gym.

Workout -

  • Weights - Circuit - 1000 movements total - 25 back extension, 25 sit ups, 25 decline dumb bell bench press with two 15lb weights, 25 hip abductions at 160lb, 25 hip adductions at 120lb, 25 lat pulldowns at 50lb. Repeat 3 more times. 25 bench presses with two 20lb free weights, 10 shoulder presses with two 15lb free weights, 15 lateral raises with two 8lb free weights, 25 crunches, 15 dead lifts with a 20lb bar with 20lb added on it, 10 tricep pushdowns at 70lb. Repeat 3 more times.

It was a pretty good workout. The gym was really busy, so I wasn't loving the experience. But it was good! At least I did that! Makes me feel better about my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment