Thursday, June 6, 2013

Back On The Road...

June 7, 2013

It has been a crazy day...

16 hour travel day, and I only got 2 hours of sleep last night!

Since I'm exhausted, I'm gonna breakdown my day by food and workout...

Food-

  • Luna Bar around 9am.
  • Apple Chicken Sausage on a roll with mustard and some cheddar fries at a great place at the Kansas City Airport. About 12pm.
  • Some of the free packets of nuts on the planes...
  • Chips with salsa and guacamole, and a chicken taco salad.

Workout -
  • None. Traveled all day long...

It was a long and exhausting day, and I was exhausted to begin with! So I know my food was kinda horrible today- or at least not great, and my lack of exercise is unfortunate. But I'll turn it around tomorrow. For now, it is time to get some rest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment