Tuesday, June 11, 2013

2 of 6... Done!

June 9, 2013

Food -

  • Breakfast - an amazing fruit and low-fat yogurt parfait, and a blueberry muffin
  • Dinner - (Went with some friends and family to dinner, we ordered a bunch of appetizers...) So I had 2 spring rolls, one rolled taco, one mushroom cap, 2 slices of bread, and a pear salad. 
  • Snack - 2 cookies before show
  • Snack - 2 cookies after show (couldn't stop, they were amazing!)

Workout -
  • I went to the pool today so I decided to do something different. I swam laps as my workout! I love to swim, but it has been a long time since I have swam laps like that. I did 15 total back and forth laps. (3 sets of 5 laps.) I have to say it wore me out! And I was sore the next day! Amazing! I love that!

The show went great as well. It was a busy day! But it ended up being a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment