Friday, June 7, 2013

This Tour.

June 7, 2013

This is going to be a crazy and busy tour! So I am going to do things a little differently on this blog. I am going to do posts that just have my food and my workout- and probably a couple notes about the day.

However, I will also post a blog about the trip later, or maybe even every few days I'll do an update about the tour. (It will depend on the schedule and how much time I have AND computer access!)

Here is the low down on this trip. Left my house on June 6th, and will most likely return home on the 24th. We start out with two dates in California. June 7th (tonight), we work in Folsom, California. Then after a travel day tomorrow, on Sunday we work in El Cajon, California. Then on Monday we leave for Brazil. As of now we are doing 4 shows there. But we will be there from the 10-24th.

We are looking forward to a great tour, and some great shows!

I'm very glad that my boyfriend Michael will also be coming along to Brazil. In fact, he will also be at the show in San Diego on Sunday. So hopefully we will get some time to explore Brazil a little too! Gonna be a great tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment