Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Nice Sunday!

June 2, 2013

It is an overcast Sunday here so far, but that made it perfect weather to go to the park and do some stuff out side!

I ran half a mile, walked half a mile, ran half a mile, walked half a mile. The second half a mile running was a bit challenging because of the some wind, but I survived!

Then I headed over to the gym for some weights!

Workout -

  • Weights - Circuit - 1,000 movements total - 25 bench presses with a 45lb bar, 25 sit ups, 25 shoulder presses with two 12lb free weights, 25 crunches, 25 bench presses with a 45lb bar, 25 tricep pushdowns at 60lb, 25 hip abductions at 160lb, 25 hip adductions at 120lb, 25 seated leg extensions at 60lb. Repeat 3 more times. 25 seated leg presses at 160lb, 25 lateral raises with two 5lb free weights. Repeat 1 more time.

It was a tough workout! I upped the weight on a couple of things, so it make it extra challenging for me! But the time I left, my arms felt like jello, and my legs were a bit weak as well. So I'd say that's a good workout.

Now I am off to go fishing with my Dad, his best friend, and my fella. Should be a nice Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment