Friday, May 24, 2013

4 Mile Morning

May 24, 2013

I woke up and figured I'd get right down to business- especially since it was sunny already, but not too hot yet!

So I started out going to the park. I walked 2 miles with my Mom. Then I ran half a mile, then walked half a mile. It was a good start to my day!

Then I stopped home for a bit cause I was out of water, and I also didn't think the banana I gobbled up before I went to the park was going to sustain me though a weight workout too. So I decided to take a little break at home, and then get into something else.

But soon I was at the gym...

Workout -

  • Weights - Circuit - 1,000 movements total - 25 bench presses with a 45lb bar, 25 sit ups, 25 shoulder presses with two 10lb free weights, 25 crunches, 25 lateral raises with two 5lb free weights, 25 bicep curls at 30lb, 25 hip abductions at 160lb, 25 hip adductions at 120lb, 25 seated calf raises with 90lb. Repeat 3 more times. 25 bench presses with a 45lb bar, 25 shoulder presses with two 10lb free weights. Repeat 1 more time.
  • Cardio - 1 mile - 16 minutes - 3.8mph.

It felt good! The last 100 arm things that I did back to back really hurt! I was feeling the burn! So much harder to do them back to back like that! And I wasn't resting between either. 

Now I need to get ready for the rest of my day. Got a few things I need to do, then who knows what else the day will bring me. But so far I have traveled at least 4 miles on foot... So that's pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment