Thursday, May 23, 2013

Little This, Little That...

May 23, 2013

I had a wonderful morning Yoga class. It was great! I felt less flexible than usual though... Gonna have to keep practicing and get better!

After class I spent about a half hour doing work with weights. It was good! I did a bit higher weight and lower reps on the arms. It felt good!

All together I did...

  • 40 bench presses with two 25lb free weights
  • 40 shoulder presses with two 15lb free weights
  • 40 lateral raises with two 10lb free weights
  • 80 tricep pushdowns at 50lb
  • 200 crunches
  • 200 squats with a 45lb bar on my shoulders

It felt like a pretty good workout!

Then I got some other things done. Eventually I went on a 25 minute walk with my parents. 

After a little more time off, and some dinner... This evening I went to the park and I did two miles. I ran half a mile, walked half a mile, ran half a mile, walked half a mile. Felt good. The weather was perfect! It kinda cooled down a bit tonight! 

All and all, a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment