Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chilly Thursday

The trail to the stairs in beautiful!
May 2, 2013

Well, it doesn't much feel like May outside today! It is getting chilly! A bit of a cold front coming through.

So I started my morning off with Yoga. My shoulder has been bothering me a lot, so I took it a bit easy, and my teacher Marie helped me. Felt a bit more loose and comfortable by the time I left.

Then I decided I would go hike the stairs. It was a bit chilly to be outside like that at first, but the stair really warm you up quickly! By the time I got up them I didn't need my jacket anymore.

It felt good to get moving this morning. But I am also wanting to take it kind of easy (especially on weights) until I figure out my shoulder issue. It was a nice morning of activity though!

No comments:

Post a Comment