Thursday, May 16, 2013

Yoga, Walk, Zumba?

May 16, 2013

Well, I had a long night last night! My foster pups were sick! And I was heart-sick over it and so worried. So I pretty much didn't sleep at all! As soon as the Vet opened up, I got out of bed and called them. I ended up taking them in to a Vet in Branson. After I dropped them off I headed to Yoga.

I wasn't sure how I was going to do with Yoga on no sleep and worried about the pups! But I was actually the only person there. So the teacher- Marie, really focused on what I needed. It worked out great, and it gave me a lot of restoration! I felt much better.

Then I met my mom at the park and we went for a 2 mile walk. It was overcast, and great weather for it since it wasn't too hot and sunny!

Then I went home and rested! ...And waited to hear about the puppies. Finally I got word that it was a bit of an infection. So they gave them a shot and sent them home with antibiotics. I was so relieved that they are ok!

I had ever intention of going to Zumba this evening. (It is actually my instructors last time teaching for a few weeks- her baby is due very shortly- in the next week or two!) But I ended up having to go out to dinner with some people. So sadly I am going to have to miss it.

But maybe I'll get a chance to at least head into the gym and do something later? Not sure yet... I also want to spend some time with the pups. They have had a rough day!

No comments:

Post a Comment