Thursday, May 30, 2013

Yoga - Kenpo

May 30, 2013

I woke up early today to head in to my Yoga class at 9am. I am shocked I got out of bed- I was exhausted! But I knew I would be angry at myself later if I didn't! The class was great. Always a wonderful way to start the day. My legs didn't seem quite as flexible as usual, but that might have just been a fluke- or just the fact that I was tired!

After that, I had some breakfast and then did a few other things. But by 1pm, I did my Kenpo P90X DVD. That was a challenge. My whole body just wants to rest today, so getting it into gear has not been easy! But I was excited when I realized I had made it through the whole video!

I was going to go for a run this afternoon too, but I got in the car and drove to the park and right when I got there it started raining! Got some storms coming in tonight... So I suppose I am going to just sit back and enjoy them for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment