Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's Getting Warm!

May 15, 2013

I woke up, and headed to a chiropractor appointment. I got myself all cracked and adjusted... Then it was time to get my butt moving!

I went to the park, and I ran .5 miles, walked .5 miles, ran .5 miles, walked .5 miles. So I did 2 miles total- 1 running and one walking. I made pretty good time too! (Not sure exactly what speed I was going though...) However, it was getting hot outside! Especially in the sun! And much more humid than it has been lately! So it was a challenge to do all that! But it felt good!

Then I headed into the gym...

Workout -

  • Weights - Circuit - 1,100 movements total - 25 bench presses with a 45lb bar, 25 sit ups, 25 lateral raises with two 5lb free weights, 25 crunches, 25 bicep curls at 20lb, 25 shoulder presses with two 10lb free weights, 25 hip abductions at 160lb, 25 hip adductions at 120lb, 50 seated calf raises with 70lb. Repeat 3 more times. 100 shoulder exercises.

It was a good and sweaty workout! Felt good to get in there and start using my shoulders more. Hoping they are on the mend!

No comments:

Post a Comment