Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Care Packages!

May 22, 2013

It has been a long day! I woke up early, and by 8:30am I was going shop to shop collecting things with my Mom to make care packages for the people outside of Oklahoma City that got hit so bad by the tornado. We made a bunch of care packages, and put together bags of things for them.

Then I helped Michael get ready to leave. He was headed down that direction to help where ever he can, and to bring down our stuff and hand it out.

It was a crazy busy day for me. I never stopped moving except for about 30 minutes.

I had a dinner to go to as well, and after that- at 9pm, I decided to go to the gym. I pulled up and for some reason it was packed! Especially at the weights. I hate going to the gym when I have to fight over equipment. So instead, I went to the park and I walked. I walked 2 miles at a pretty good pace! Which considering how full I was from dinner, that was impressive!

Now I have got to get the puppies ready for bed, and get myself ready for bed. I am in need of some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment