Monday, February 18, 2013

Bus Home

Dropping the guys off at Kansas City Airport!
February 18, 2013

I woke up at 8:30am, and I got dressed and ready to leave the hotel. By the time I got downstairs at 9:15am, the hotel was just finishing up the buffet breakfast, so I grabbed a little plate and headed out to the bus with all of my stuff. I got on board, and comfy, then I enjoyed the food I grabbed. I had half cinnamon raisin bagel, and a mini muffin. It was a yummy snack!

Then we drove down the road a few hours to the Kansas City Airport. At which point we dropped off all the guys. The rest of the band was flying home. So it was just the bus driver and I left on the bus. We started on our way to Branson. I was excited to be on the way home! I need a little home- and normal schedule!

I snacked on some pound cake, a banana, and popcorn that the guys left on the bus; and I watched TV, and looked some stuff up on the internet. I have to admit the bus is a good way to travel! Luxuries of home while moving around! 

On the bus all alone! Driven to my doorstep!
I arrived at my house at 4:30pm. I unloaded my stuff and headed into the house. So nice to be home! As soon as my fella got home we went out to dinner- sushi! So excited! And it was so very good! I ate 2 rolls, and loved every bite of them! Then we just went home to watch a movie. I did also indulge in a Fiber One Brownie for dessert.

It felt great to be home. But once I got here, my body just got weaker and weaker- like it knew it was time for it to finally crash! I know this tour was tough for me- especially with food. It is always a struggle. But I tried my best to put up a good fight. And once I get some good rest at home tonight, I'll be ready to face the fight again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment