Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sick Day...

February 12, 2013

Breakfast
I woke up by 10am, and I was not feeling good. My stomach was churning, and I was not happy. So I decided to take it easy. Luckily today was a day off. So I laid in bed and downed water while I watched some TV. Eventually around noon I ate a protein bar, but I still stayed resting.

Finally, around 3pm I decided to give the gym a try. Wasn't sure if I would be able to do much, but I went and gave it my best shot. This is what I did -
  • Cardio - 20 minutes total - 1.45 miles [All at 0 incline unless otherwise noted] (3min at 6mph, 1min at 6.mph, 1min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 5 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 0 incline.)
  • Weights - Circuit - 400 movements total - 25 bench presses with two 20lb free weights, 25 sit ups, 10 lateral raises with two 8lb free weights, 15 shoulder presses with two 8lb free weights, 25 seated leg presses at 130lb. Repeat 3 more times.
All and all I did pretty good. But the cardio was a bit hard on my stomach, and I was struggling with the weights- I think my body is just a bit weak today. I got back to my room and had a little after workout snack of a Fiber One brownie. Then got showered and ready.

At 5:30pm I met everyone at a restaurant at the hotel for dinner. I was pretty hungry at that point since I hadn't eaten much throughout the day. So I ended up eating too much for sure! I had 3 rolls, a small (side) spinach salad and chicken in marinara sauce. By the time I was done eating though, I wasn't feeling very good, so I ended up leaving early. I got back to my room and just tried to rest. But definitely wasn't feeling my best!

I basically just laid in bed for the rest of the night. Hoping that tomorrow I would feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment