Friday, February 22, 2013

Extra Mini Workout

February 22, 2013

I ended up having a late lunch and then going to an event that didn't end until after 10pm... So that resulted in me having a late dinner. I ate a salad- but maybe a bit more than I should have, especially considering what time it was.

So I just wanted to get my body moving a little bit before I went to bed. Here is what I did...

  • 40 jumping jacks
  • 30 crunches
  • 20 squats
  • 10 push ups
The I repeated it 3 more times. Total of 400 movements.

A friend of mine that is a trainer posted this mini workout a few days ago, and it said it burns 100 calories every time you do the 100 movements... Which I know doesn't mean it actually burns 100 calories in all people. (From all information I've heard, there is no way for anyone to make a general statement like that, or for something to have the same effects on everyone.) But I knew it was good to get some blood moving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment