Monday, February 11, 2013

Travel Time

February 11, 2013

Breakfast.
I woke up by 10:30am, and I pretty much went straight down to the gym. I didn't do too great with the weights. I think it might have been a combination of the fact that I am sore from past workouts this week, and I hadn't put any food in my stomach yet- and you need fuel to workout! But here is what I did -
  • Ran on the treadmill in intervals - 15 minutes total - 1.33 miles (2min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6.5mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2 min at 6.5mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph) 
  • Weights - 200 movements total. 25 bench presses with two 20lb free weights, 25 sit ups, 25 overhead tricep extension with a 15lb free weight, 25 times throwing an 8lb ball in the air and catching it. Repeat one more time. 
  • Carrots.
  • Walking treadmill incline intervals. (All at 3.8mph - 1min at 0 incline, 1min at 3 incline, 1min at 4 incline, 1min at 5 incline, 2min at 6 incline, 1min at 5 incline, 1min at 4 incline, 1min at 3 incline, 1min at 0 incline) 10 minutes total. 
Then I got up to the room and I got cleaned up a bit and enjoyed a protein bar for breakfast. At 1:30pm it was time to meet everyone in the lobby and start our travels for the day. We drove about 40 minutes to the airport, and they guys got food there- I didn't, but I snacked on some of their chips. 
Caesar Salad.
Then we took our first flight to Detroit. When we got there, I found a coffee shop that had a smoothie and a carrots and ranch cups. So I ended up having about half a smoothie, and all the carrots.

We had one more short flight to Lansing, Michigan. When we landed we had an hour and a half drive. But then we finally arrived at the hotel- the Soaring Eagle, at 11:30pm. I was not really feeling good- in fact, I wasn't feeling too great all day. But I was also hungry, so I did decide to order a caesar salad. Not sure if it made me feel any better or not. Just feeling like an icky day!

But all and all I'd say I had a pretty ok food and fitness day. Now I think it is time to get to sleep and get ready for what tomorrow has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment