Friday, February 15, 2013

Post V-Day

February 15, 2013

I woke up and took it easy for a bit- I didn't have too much to do today... So I sipped on my water, and I eventually had a protein bar for my breakfast.

Just after 12pm I went down to the gym. And there was an added bonus- no one was in the gym except me, so the TV was all mine, and I my favorite show to work out to was on! (The one I always watch at home when I go to the gym!) For those interested it is "The Chew". I love watching a cooking show while I'm working out. Reminds me why I am working out! Here is what I did -

  • Cardio - Treadmill - 15 minutes - 1.33 miles (2min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6.5mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2 min at 6.5mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph)
  • Weights - Circuit - 300 movements total - 25 sit ups, 25 bicep curls at 25lb, 25 tricep extensions at 45lb. Repeat 3 more times.
  • Workout!
  • Cardio - Treadmill - 15 minutes - .94 miles (1min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 5 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 0 incline)
After that, I headed back up to my room to get some work done. By 2pm, I had a snack of a Fiber One Brownie. Also a couple Chime's Ginger Chews. It was truly a boring day. Not much to do at all except waste time watching TV. The internet was even on and off, so my options for the day were not  many. Unfortunately, that is also when I love to eat- when I am bored! Food helps pass time so nicely! But I did good keeping extra food out of my mouth!

By 4pm, I ordered some room service for dinner. I got a small side salad, I had a couple bites of a wild rice soup, a roll, and a few chicken wings. It was pretty good. I probably ate a little more than I needed to. But it was good! Then I finished getting ready for the show.

In my bunk and getting ready to sleep.
At 6:15pm I went downstairs to the green room. I snacked on some pineapple again- so yummy! Then we did our show at 7pm. It was a great show! Lots of fun! And we had some more friends in the audience- some that are like family that I haven't seen for years, so that made it extra special! Plus signing went really good, just very long. We signed for as long as we were on stage! But it was amazing. So many great people!

At 11pm I went downstairs with all my bags and hopped on the bus. We started our journey to the next town... Lac du Flambeau, Wisconsin. When I got on the bus, one of the guys brought on a fresh pizza. So I ended up having one piece of that, and then a couple handful of peanut M&M's.

It wasn't going to be a long bus ride- just 4 hours, but I still ended up resting for a bit. Good day all and all. Onward to the next town...

No comments:

Post a Comment