Tuesday, February 19, 2013

While I Am Home

Since I started this blog, it has been all about dealing with food, exercise- and general health while on the road. So while I am home, I am not going to be posting my every movement, or about all the food I put in my mouth. But I will be trying to post everyday- sometimes more than once a day. However, the posts will be more glimpses of what is going on health and fitness wise with me...

I will try to post my daily workout- sometimes this won't be at a gym, but most of the time it probably will be. (While the weather is getting more and more beautiful, I like to take advantage of some trails and stuff around my area!)

I will also be posting some random commentary- some about things that I have mentioned quickly in past posts and I want to elaborate on it now that I have more time, and also some recipes and things I am cooking up in the kitchen.

This is really just a blog to help inspire health. And to let you in on what I am doing to try to be the most healthy version of me that I can be. (As cheesy as that sounds...) Of course I might throw in some unhealthy recipes at times, because sometimes you just have to splurge! But I am hoping that this blog just might inspire you to maybe make a few positive and healthy changes. And not only that, I am hoping that it helps keep me accountable and on track! On and off the road!

I WANT to get more healthy and fit. So join in on my journey, and let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment