Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mini Pastries

Breakfast.
February 13, 2013

Unfortunately, I woke up and I  still am not feeling good! My tummy just appears to be pissed at me! Plus my back has been in pain the last few days when I woke up. So I downed some water, and I ate a protein bar. Then I tried to go to the gym; thinking it might help to get my body going. I didn't go too hard, because I just felt kinda weak. But here is what I did -

  • Cardio - 20 minutes total - 1.45 miles [All at 0 incline unless otherwise noted] (3min at 6mph, 1min at 6.mph, 1min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 5 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 0 incline.)
  • Weights - Circuit - 300 movements total - 25 standing rows with two 15lb free weights, 25 crunches, 25 seated leg presses at 130lb. Repeat 3 more times. 
The view from my hotel room. Beautiful.
And I can walk right out to the snow!
Then I got back to my room and I started to get cleaned up and ready for the day. We actually had an early show today- all the more reason to get my stomach to calm down as quick as possible.

I headed to the theater at 3:30pm, and I had myself a little snack from the catering. I had quite a bit of pineapple- one of my favorites, and then I did indulge in a mini pastry. I love small little pastries, they are so cute and the perfect size!

Backstage. Yummy!
The show went pretty good; as did signing. Then back up to my room. I ordered some room service- a club sandwich (with cole slaw instead of chips or fries), and a crab cake. I basically ordered both because I had extra money that they gave me for food on my account at the hotel, and this way if one of the things wasn't very good I would have a backup plan! I didn't end up eating much of the crab cakes... Not the best. I only had one and a half of them. Of the sandwich, I only had a couple bites of each piece. (The crusts are not my favorite, so especially when it is a club sandwich I tend to just eat the middle couple of bites.) And I really didn't eat more than a bite or two of the cole slaw- not good. But I had hopes that this food would calm my stomach, which was still being iffy.
Club sandwich and crab
cakes.

One way or another though I had to get on the bus at 8pm. We started our trip to Hinckley, MN. I did have a snack while I was hanging on the bus. Larry made some popcorn- one of my favorite treats. So I snacked on that, and then eventually it was time to retire to my bunk for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment