Monday, February 25, 2013

Zumba!

February 25, 2013

After Zumba! I am sweaty! And my boyfriend in the
background- hurting from the Zumba! :)
I had already done my normal workout for the day... But I decided to double up and do something else that is a lot of fun. Zumba!

For those of you that are not familiar with Zumba, it is a kind of latin dance and aerobic class. It is too much fun! I highly recommend it to anyone! It is always a blast to get in there and dance to the music. It doesn't hurt that I have an amazing teacher- Sandra. Class was at 7:15pm, and Michael (my boyfriend) and I drove to the gym together, and he ended up doing Zumba with me, which made it extra fun too! It is an hour long class, and it kicks your butt! I was covered in sweat, and muscles sore!

After the Zumba class, we stayed over for a short ab class that Sandra did. That was killer! I even had to sit out on a couple crunches. It is intense when you focus on the abs like that. But I can definitely say I felt the burn when I left the gym today.

But aside from feeling a burn and getting exercise, it was just too much fun! I love it when I can do something that is that much fun- and it is also considered a workout. Such a great thing! Get out there and start dancing people! It is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment