Thursday, April 25, 2013

Berry Snack!

April 25, 2013

I have found a delicious snack! And super easy to make. Just thought I would share...

Berries- whatever kind you want. Today I used raspberries and blueberries. (I do recommend blueberries!) And usually I would use some other kinds of berries but I am headed out of town in the morning and didn't wanna buy too much.

Then vanilla yogurt. Whatever kind you prefer.

I put some berries in a bowl, and then I topped it with a couple spoonfuls of yogurt. (I literally only used about 2 spoons of it.) Then I mix it all together so that the yogurt lightly covers all the berries.

It tastes like dessert! I love it! I know berries are a bit expensive right now because they are not in season, but soon they will be back, and this will make a perfect summer snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment