Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Training Hard.

April 9, 2013
Working hard!

Today I trained with Michael this morning. It was crazy! INTENSE! I worked so hard! My heart rate was high for the entire hour. And aside from a lot of muscle stuff, I also ran in between things. After Michael left, I was finishing up my last 5 minute run and one of the ladies in the gym came over to me and asked what I was training for, and why... Another lady at the gym came over and we had a similar conversation. You know you are working really hard when most of the people in the gym take notice!

But when I was done, it felt great! After that, I took my mom for a 1.3 mile walk down by the lake. That was very nice. Such a pretty walking area!

Now, I am going to keep moving to get all the things done that I need to today! It is a good day. That workout got my day off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment