Sunday, April 28, 2013

Racket Ball!

Poolside.
April 28, 2013

After a wonderful day of laying by the pool at a lakeside resort in Texas, and of course going around their lazy river a few times... It was time to get cleaned up and head to dinner on the lake. Mexican food. Of course I ate way too many chips, so when we finished with dinner it was time to make up for that- or at least try to help it out a bit!
At the Mexican Restaurant. 

My cousin and I started with about a 2 mile walk. It was beautiful- right at sunset! Then we stopped by the gym! They had racket ball! One of my favorite things! So we went in and played for about 20 minutes. Definitely got the blood moving! And so much fun!
Sunset, lakeside.


After that, I went and did a little weight circuit...

  • Weights - Circuit - 400 movements total - 25 chest flys with two 8lb free weights, 20 squats with an added 40lb on the bar, 5 roman chair leg raises, 25 sit ups, 25 tricep extensions with a 20lb free weight. Repeat 3 more times.
Heather and I walking lakeside at
sunset.
Tricep extension.
It was a nice little circuit, and made me feel better to do a little weight work. 

After that, the walking continued... I'd say we walked about another 1.5 to 2 miles. 


Racket ball time.
I still feel really full from dinner, but I am definitely ready to crawl into bed and rest! (Especially after the almost 2 hours of P90X this morning!) It has been a great and really fun day though! Perfect girls day and night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment