Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cardio!

April 7, 2013

About to head down the stairs...
Yesterday, I never got a chance to workout. It was just one of those days where I constantly was moving. Quite the busy one!

Today however, I was ready to try to get back moving! So I started my day off with a hike on the stairs. (You can click that link to go to my previous post about the stairs.) And that is always quite the workout! Then I took my parents on a walk through that same area and showed them a historic cabin and some beautiful views that they hadn't seen before.

After that, I decided I should do at least one more thing. So I popped in my P90X Cardio DVD. It is a good workout cause it has a little of 4 different things- Yoga, Kenpo, Plyometrics, and Core. And it is about 45 minutes. It is a lot of fun though, and because there are so many different elements, you never have time to get bored with one thing!

Now I am feeling much better about my day, and ready to go get a few things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment