Saturday, April 27, 2013

Villa Sport

April 27, 2013

Well, I have made it to Texas! Got here last night, and I have to say I did a good job of celebrating with food last night... So this morning, it was off to the gym.

They have a great gym here called Villa Sport. It has everything. A million classes, great equipment, pools (indoor and outdoor), jacuzzis, slides, sauna/steam rooms, and an actual spa with massages and such. Oh and a cafe with food, smoothies, ice cream and alcohol. Very fun place!

So this morning I took my cousin to her first Body Pump class. It was a lot of fun! A little different than my usual class, and I had to use a bit more weight than usual because their weights were different. But it was a lot of fun and a great way to start off the morning!

Then after a little snack and some errands, we went back to Villa Sport and did their Barre 45 class. It wasn't as hard as the Barre class I took in Springfield a couple weeks ago, but there were definitely some challenging parts in the class! It was fun either way!

After all that we went for a little hike through a nature area here. It was 1.68 miles. Lots of fun. Always nice to be out in nature!

When we finished that we headed back to Villa Sport one more time- but this time we just went to enjoy the jacuzzi! Perfect way to celebrate all he activity we had today!

Now it is time to get cleaned up and ready for the evening here in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment