Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Paying For Easter

April 1, 2013

After a long Easter weekend... I was feeling pretty icky! Too much eating and celebrating, and no time to workout! But today, is the day to start paying for that! 

So I started out my day by training with Michael at 11:15am. We did some really hard and challenging things. A lot of slow moving muscle work, which is killer! My arms were feeling a lot like jello when I left the gym.

Then it was time for a little break, and to get some work done around the house. But soon enough it was time to get back to the gym!

Michael and I went and did Body Pump at 6pm- and I have to say that was quite challenging after the training I did in the morning! But it was fun!

Then I stayed and did Zumba while Michael was training someone else. But by the time I got to Zumba, I was starting to get rather exhausted. My body was just plain tired. 

But all and all, I'd say it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment