Monday, April 15, 2013

Training. Walking.

April 15, 2013

Today I started my day off by training with Michael. It was a good training session! We did some cardio, some abs and some bench presses. We worked on upping my weight, so the reps weren't high, but they were heavy! It was a good workout. And I like to try to push myself to up the weight, and it helps a lot to have someone tell you to do it...

I had planned on going to Body Pump today after a few other things I had to do, but alas my plans changed. So it ended up that my morning training session was all I got in today. Maybe tomorrow I'll fit a little more in!

However, Michael and I did manage to go for a nice walk at the park with our goat. So that at least added some movement and activity. I even did some pull ups on the play ground equipment! Plus it was fun to run after our goat, Git.

No comments:

Post a Comment