Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Best Taco's Ever.

Ingredients.
April 16, 2013

For those of you that remember, a few days ago I posted a recipe for Chicken Taco Chili; and when I made it, I accidentally made it a bit too spicy. My goal was to add some sour cream to it the next day to dial it down. And it worked great! Made it delish!

But while I was at the market, I passed by the tortillas, and I found my favorite tortillas! Tortillas that I used to always get in California, but I hadn't found in Branson. So I was excited! The brand is Mama Lupe's, and they are the low carb tortillas. They are only 60 calories a tortilla, and they are as good for you as tortillas get! I bought some and figured I would make some tacos with the left over chili.

I put the tortilla on the plate, then heated up the chicken taco chili. After I put a couple spoonfuls of the chili on the tortilla, I put a bit of "light" sour cream. (I used quite a bit because of how spicy the chili was this time, next time I might not need as much.) And then I sprinkled a bit of 2% milk-reduced fat cheese on top. That was all!

Ready to start eating!
 Then I enjoyed it! It is so good! I have to say that if you try making the Chicken Taco Chili, you should make some tacos with your leftovers. They are very yummy. I have had many of them this week. And I look forward to having a few more until I am completely out of my Chili!

No comments:

Post a Comment