Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mini, That's It...

March 30, 2013

I woke up to my alarm today at 7am, and I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep. I had set my alarm for that early so that I could get in a little workout this morning. But here is the deal, I was gonna need to workout before I ate, which is difficult because I am lacking in fuel;and also before I got a chance to drink my water, which is difficult because I feel dehydrated. And both of those things are things I can deal with when need be. But adding basically NO rest on top of that... Well it just didn't seem wise.

So I went back to sleep and got only another hour before I actually had to get up. I had an amazing bridal shower to go to. It was a lot of fun! Then I went to watch a good friend of mine coach her volleyball team, and that was awesome too!

By the time I was done with all that though, it was about 4pm, and I was going to try to workout then, but Michael and I were planning a little date night, so I needed to get ready. So I did my mini workout...

  • 40 Jumping Jacks
  • 30 Crunches
  • 20 Squats
  • 10 Push Ups
Repeat 3 more times.

And by the time I got back home tonight, I was just exhausted and still on very little sleep! So I just decided it was time to go to sleep! 

Plus, I am extremely sore from my workout last night! Or maybe it was a combo of both of my workouts yesterday... But I know I am hurting today! I can't believe it! Definitely pushed myself yesterday, and I am proud of that! 

But I still felt bad I didn't get another workout in today, especially since tomorrow is Easter, and I plan to celebrate that, and I am doubtful I will fit a workout in between festivities... But you know what, there are times to celebrate. Sometimes you just need to let yourself relax a little and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment