Monday, March 4, 2013

Change of Plans...

March 4, 2013

My plan was to go to the gym earlier in the day... But plans changed! So instead, I ended up there later in the afternoon. And instead of doing my own workout, I did two different classes.

The first class I did was Body Pump. It is always very challenging. It is all low weights and high repetition. It is an hour long, and it kicks your butt! I hadn't done one of those classes in a few months, so I know I'll probably be sore and paying for that tomorrow. But it is a fun workout! The music is nice and time seems to go by pretty quickly. Plus you can make it as hard or easy as you want to- the amount of weight is up to you. I have to say I did pretty good on the amount of weight considering it has been a long time since I have done repetitions like that!

After that class- and a quick ten minute break... I did Zumba. I wasn't in my best form for Zumba since my body was pretty exhausted from the class before. But I kept my sweat going and definitely got some cardio in!

It was a fun day of exercise. Always nice to mix it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment