Sunday, March 24, 2013

More Fish!

March 24, 2013

I actually let myself sleep until 9:30am today - which is unusual for when I am in California, because I am usually still on Missouri time and end up getting up by 8am. My legs were really sore from my workout yesterday, and my little secret dance moves... I sat for a bit and had my water and a protein bar, then I decided it was time to get in a little workout.

The fish I made for lunch.
The idea of driving on the way to the gym - especially with all the Sunday beach traffic, didn't sound to enticing. So instead, I did my Kenpo workout video. I got a great little start of the day workout in thanks to that DVD!

Then I got showered and I had an apple to keep me going! Kinda planned on an easy day, not much to do, and no fun to battle all the beach people! By 1pm, I started to make my lunch. I cooked up some of the raw fish I got yesterday. I baked a piece of Wahoo. Then I topped it with some pineapple salsa and a squeeze of lemon. It was really yummy! Great healthy lunch!

I watched a little TV and chilled out, then I went for a bike ride. 4 miles total. It was great! But man did it hurt! Last summer I was riding my bike everyday, and always going at least 6 miles, but I haven't been on a bike since then, and so my bike muscles are a little out of shape. Plus I woke up with sore legs this morning, so that didn't help the situation! But it was fun! Beautiful day!

At 6pm, I went out to dinner with my mom to Chart House. It was very good. We split a shrimp appetizer, and then I got the salad bar and a tuna appetizer. (And I ate a roll.) It was all yummy! But afterwards I was stuffed!

I hung out for a while, but then after 9pm, I decided to go for a little run. I ran 1 mile and walked 1 mile. A nice evening run! When I got home, I had a few sautéed button mushrooms, and an apple. Weird combo- but it worked! Soon I started to get ready for bed. I had hopes of getting up early... We will see! I also ate a Fiber One Brownie right before I got into bed. So yummy! Perfect end to my night!

No comments:

Post a Comment