Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Travel, Travel...

March 26, 2013

Well, I have to say it has been a pretty standard travel day. I didn't manage to get any exercise in. I was up at 7:45am, left the house by 8:45am, got a Pinkberry frozen yogurt for breakfast. (My favorite!!) Took a flight to Denver, didn't even need to change planes, it continued on to Kansas City- after I enjoyed a protein bar. Then once in KC, stopped for a snack- I got mushrooms and a small side of cole slaw, then stopped at Trader Joe's to stock up on stuff. After that, just drove home to Branson.

It was a pretty simple and easy travel day. I just ate a protein bar cause it is a bit late to go find food. Now I am just getting ready for bed. Excited to be home! And excited to get back to a regular schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment