Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ho-Chunk

Breakfast.
March 9, 2013

I woke up and felt horrible! My head was pounding, and my body was just not happy with me! I laid still for an hour hoping it would fade away, but it didn't. So I finally took a pain killer, and even though that helped, it didn't really fix the headache. I hung out in my room for a bit, and after I drank my bottle of water, I ate a protein bar.

Then I decided it was time to get up and get moving. So I went down to the gym... Knowing it wasn't gonna be great, because the options were quite minimal. But at least I could do something! Here is what I did -

  • Cardio - 30 minutes - 2.29 miles [All at 0 incline unless otherwise noted] (2min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6.5mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2 min at 6.5mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6mph, 2min at 3.8mph, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 5 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 0 incline.)
  • Weights - Circuit - 400 movements total -  25 vertical bench presses at 40lb, 25 sit ups, 25 lat pulldowns at 40lb, 25 leg presses at 90lb. 
  • The treadmill let me pause my workout after my first 30
    minutes. So this is my total for both times on the
    treadmill today.
  • Cardio - Interval Walking - 15 minutes - .94 miles (1min at 3.8mph, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 5 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 0 incline.)
The weights were just super weird and wobbly, so I don't know how much good that did. But at least I got in a lot of cardio and movement! Then I headed straight to soundcheck. That went pretty quickly. And I was back to my room by just after 2:15pm. I ate a protein bar and relaxed a bit. Then I started to get ready for the show.  By 5:30pm I stopped and had another protein bar, because I was starting to get hungry again, and didn't want to go down to work starving. 
The first song of the show!

I headed over to the theater at 6 :45pm. We were going on at 7pm. We were doing a special show with The Buckinghams and Tommy James. I snacked on an apple and some cheese and crackers - we are in Wisconsin, I must sample the cheese! Then we did the show and it went great. Signing went good too! 

I was back to my room early- by 9pm. Not much to do, just hang out and wait to fall asleep. I really hadn't been feeling good all day. That headache I had this morning never went away. So my only hope was that maybe some sleep would cure it. Before I did though, I snacked on a package of Pastry Crisps, and a Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment