Thursday, March 21, 2013

Not My Day...

March 21, 2013

I was up most the night last night- my mind just racing. So I slept in, and sadly slept through my yoga. When I woke up, I was a mess! I was exhausted, and soon I was very sad I missed my class.

Snow is falling!
My head was just not in a good place... Just one of those days. Hard to avoid having those once and a while! So I relaxed for a bit, but then I forced myself to do my Kenpo DVD. (The weather outside was icky.) I started the DVD, and I literally almost stopped it after the warmup! I was just fighting it bad! But I did end up doing the entire video.

I felt a little better after the workout, but a bit rough.

I had every intention of going to Zumba tonight as well, but alas, it was canceled due to the weather. The snow started to roll in by afternoon. So it looks like a night at home filled with snacking, TV, and watching snow fall! Sounds like an ok night to me! You just have to do that sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment