Sunday, March 10, 2013

On The Way Home...

March 10, 2013

So we lost an hour this morning. But I didn't let that stop me! I woke got up at 8am, and I was feeling much better today. So I went down to the gym to get my day started! Here is what I did -

  • Cardio - 30 minutes - 2.29 miles [All at 0 incline unless otherwise noted] (2min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6.5mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2 min at 6.5mph, 1min at 3.8mph, 2min at 6mph, 2min at 3.8mph, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 5 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 2min at 3.8mph at 0 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 4 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 3 incline, 1min at 3.8mph at 0 incline.)
  • Weights - Circuit - 200 movements total - 25 vertical bench presses at 50lb, 25 sit ups. Repeat 3 more times.
The wrap.
It was a good workout to get my day started! (And a bonus, because I usually don't get a chance to workout on days I travel home...) As soon as I finished up though, I needed to go get showered and ready to leave the hotel. 

We left at 10:45am for the airport. It was an hour drive- and the weather was kind of icky. But we made it there. When we got there though, there was a lot of flights getting delayed or canceled. So that concerned us! I ate a protein bar, and a snack bag of dried fruit. (I love that stuff, low calorie and yummy!) Then finally it was time to board. 

That flight was really quick- just 30 minutes back to Chicago. When we got there I said goodbye to the rest of the guys and I went off to find my gate. I picked up a wrap at a kiosk. But when I sat down to eat it I realized how high calorie it was. (I didn't know there was a nutrition thing on the back until I tried to open it up.) So I only ate about a quarter of it. It was really good and fresh though. Shame to spend $10 on it and not eat it, but I didn't want to eat all those calories. Honestly it was a turkey wrap- I don't know how they packed that many calories in there! 

Chicago was starting to get some weather!
Then I just waited for my next flight. We got delayed- as most flights did in Chicago today because of weather. So I ate one of my protein bars as I waited. But finally I was on my way at 5:45pm; I was headed back to Springfield, Mo. When I got there I went to baggage claim to get my bag, then headed to my car and drove back to Branson. By the time I got there it was 8:30pm. 

Michael and I went out to grab some dinner because we were both really hungry. We went to Olive Garden for a nice meal. I had a lot of food, but the entree I got was on the light/lower calorie part of the menu. (And it was really good!) Now just looking forward to getting some stuff done at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment