Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lifting Heavy

March 20, 2013

Today I trained with my boyfriend Michael. I started out by running for 5 minutes for a warmup, then we got into the weights...

Truth be told, we didn't do a lot today. But he had me use much, MUCH heavier weights. That's why there was minimal reps. I know at some point I bench pressed 85lbs. I only did that about once. But impressive to know I can do that! (I was kind of amazed!) We also really exhausted my triceps.

Now I am done, and I feel like maybe I should do something else to workout today, but I know my body is tired- I've been pushing hard for a lot of days in a row. Battle of mind and body... Now I just need to decide who should win! I just might listen to my body today, and let it rest. (Cause I know I did go hard at the gym today!) But you never know! The day is still young!

No comments:

Post a Comment