Monday, March 11, 2013

Keep Moving...

March 11, 2013

Today I have done pretty good with my workouts! I got two in! Plus, I have been moving all day long!

This morning I had Michael train me for an hour. And I can't even go into all the stuff we did- because we were a bit all over the place and did a lot of different stuff. I will say that I did do my normal 5 min/.50 miles run twice, so a mile total. And we also did quite a bit of ab work.

Then this afternoon Michael and I decided to go to Body Pump. One hour of intense low weight, high repetition workout! It really does hurt every time! But it is a really fun workout to do. And because you work on everything, it makes you feel like you got a great solid total body workout!

Now for a bonus third work out of the day... Cleaning! But I don't just mean cleaning, I mean scrubbing! Showers, sinks, tile... Should prove to be exhausting! Ready. Set. Clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment