Monday, March 18, 2013

Double Monday

March 18, 2013
Celebrating St. Patty's Day with
Heather.

Sadly, my cousin Heather left this afternoon... But I have to say I had a great time the past 6 days with her, however, my eating was not the best! So today was time to start paying for that...

This evening I did two classes at the gym.

I started out with Body Pump. It was a lot of fun, and it really burned out a lot of my muscles. (Plus it was entertaining because Michael came to class as well, and so did one of his best friends; watching them be competitive is always fun!)

Then I even stuck around for Zumba. At first I wasn't sure if I was gonna wanna stay for Zumba too, but by the time it came around, I figured I might as well! I know I have a lot of damage control to do for the past week!

Celebrating St. Patty's Day with
Michael.
And now I have some marinated chicken (from Trader Joe's- we don't have one of those stores around us, but while I was in St. Louis I stopped to pick up some stuff on the way home. Love that place! And this is a Trader Joe's marinade.) and it is smelling lovely! Green beans are about to get cooked too! Funny thing is, I am actually craving healthy food! That is a weird feeling... But I like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment