Monday, March 25, 2013

Run, Bike, Zumba!

Sushi for Bear Flag.
March 25, 2013

I didn't wake up early as I had planned... But I got up by 9am. I drank my water and then had a protein bar. After a little time to let that settle, it was time to get moving!

I went for a run. I ran a mile, and then I walked a mile. Turns out that I naturally ran at a faster pace then I go at the gym. Today I ran at about 6.8mph. I couldn't believe that! Crazy!

Then when I got home, I grabbed a couple things, then went for a bike ride. 6miles all together. But I was also biking with a purpose... I headed to the bank, and then after that I stopped at Bear Flag Fish Co. for lunch. I got tuna taco with avocado and a sushi roll that was awesome- just 3 kinds of fish and crab, then wrapped in cucumber. No rice! It is awesome protein! And it was a very successful bike ride.
Dinner at Greenleaf Chop Shop.

Once I got home, I decided to let myself rest a little bit, and recoup. After a while, it was time to have a little snack. I had an apple, and then a couple bits of seaweed salad, and a little bit of the smoked fish I bought the other day. When I finished my snack, I did try doing some shoulder workouts. (Something I usually do in Body Pump.) I had two 5lb weights at the house, so I used them. But I didn't do as much as I thought because I was getting a loud and somewhat painful click coming from my left shoulder. So I figured I shouldn't push it too much.

I went out to run some errands. I went to Mother's Market to stock up on some of my favorite protein bars that I can only get there! Then I headed over to 24 Hour Fitness. I did the 5:30pm Zumba class. It was a bit of a different style, there was a bit more muscle work, and I didn't like it as much as the one in Branson, but I did get a good workout!

Greenleaf Chop Shop!
After Zumba, I headed to Greenleaf Chop Shop. I had am amazing dinner there. Love that place! Local produce! Love places that do that! And they do a lot to give back. I got a lettuce cup- which I love! It is a few leafs of butter lettuce, then top is with a protein, a couple toppings of your choice and a dressing. (I go with chicken, avocado, red onion, cranberries, and Mom's Asian Mustard Dressing.) Then I got a side of green beans with shallots, and baked sweet potatoes with an avocado/guacamole for the dip! It is all so amazing! Just what I needed!

Then I headed home to start to get organized to leave tomorrow. Lots of packing to do! After a while, and once I was almost finished organizing I had an apple. Then I finished up getting ready to leave. Once I got in bed I had a little snack of one of the new protein bars I bought today... Couldn't resist trying one! Now off to sleep until morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment